SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Better Pricing for Safariland Holsters???
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Better Pricing for Safariland Holsters??? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Expert voice. If u qualify its 40% off.

Posts: 373 | Registered: September 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
dgb2324...

No... I do not qualify.

This holster will only be used for training (mostly draw and dry fire and some range time), and should I need to don a "war belt" because things have gone sideways.

I am just a civilian slug, not LEO, GOV or any other profession that would qualify for their discounts.

Reviews and direct comparisons to the Safariland offerings indicate that the T-Series is a good holster and may be better in some ways to the Safariland retention holsters.

The "Boz"

Posts: 1528 | Location: Central Ohio, USA | Registered: May 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Depending on what gun and what u want I can probably order it for u or I might have it. I’m not a business I just hve a lot of holsters.

posted Hide Post
I was smart enough to re read the post x five with optic and light. Let me know I can try see if the code will work for it.

posted Hide Post
dgb2324...

I have already committed to DaBigBR to order the t-series holster by Blackhawk.

If you wouldn't mind, I am curious.

I am looking for a Level 2 holster that has an optics shroud for SIG Sauer P320 XFULL with TLR-1 HL with a low ride belt mount. If you would like, I can look at the Safariland website again and give you an exact model/SKU.

Thanks.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bozman,

The "Boz"

Posts: 1528 | Location: Central Ohio, USA | Registered: May 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post