SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Loaded indicator Mk-25s
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Loaded indicator Mk-25s Login/Join 
Picture of Udo
posted
I've noticed several P226 Mark 25 Sigs with a loaded indicator on the slide. Was this a Military requirement or is it designed to meet certain state codes?

Posts: 1762 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: January 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BlackTalonJHP
posted Hide Post
SIG offers the MK 25 in MA compliant and CA compliant variants (MK-25-MA and MK-25-CA).
They also come with 10 round mags instead of 15.

As far as I know, they weren't made for the military.

Posts: 1057 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 18, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Udo
posted Hide Post
Thanks very much! I just discovered that I used several wrong key words to search. Sorry for for traveling road already covered.

Posts: 1762 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: January 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Like the other poster said, they are for certain states. I had a Cali MK-25 I got a great deal on a couple years ago and sold it for more than I would have paid for a new one. The Cali models are demanding higher prices right now as a lot of Cali folks want a firearm/Sig and the Cali Mk25 pistols prices are insane.

Posts: 6845 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post