SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Used P226 .40/.357 mags for $9.99 at SOS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Used P226 .40/.357 mags for $9.99 at SOS Login/Join 
Knowing is Half the Battle
Picture of Scuba Steve Sig
posted
Sportsman's Outdoor Superstore has P226 .40/.357 SIG LEO trade-in mags for $9.99 when you buy 3 or more. $7.99 flat shipping, they collect sales tax though. I've had good experiences with SOS and while the .40 is in disfavor, 9mm feeds out of these mags fine.

P226 mags

Posts: 2516 | Location: Iowa by way of Missouri | Registered: July 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up!

Posts: 66 | Registered: March 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Thankyouverymuch.

Posts: 15891 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks! Ordered 3

Posts: 50 | Location: Bluffton, SC | Registered: March 29, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beware, last trade in mags I got from sos were rusted, filthy and had bad springs. Not a deal if you have to replace parts.

Posts: 1871 | Registered: June 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GataGunner
posted Hide Post
Thank you!

Posts: 64 | Registered: January 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got mine today - all were just slightly used, functioned fine, no rust, strong springs. All mec gar. I’m happy with them.

Posts: 66 | Registered: March 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knowing is Half the Battle
Picture of Scuba Steve Sig
posted Hide Post
Mine too, all had rubber pads on the base plates too.

Posts: 2516 | Location: Iowa by way of Missouri | Registered: July 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks. Did not need mags. Have dealt with them in the past. They have quite a few LE trade ins. Seems the Ohio Highway patrol trades in a lot of their Sigs, and Glocks. All 40 caliber of course. I have heard that if you complain about the condition they will take care of it. (Read the comments from others).

Posts: 17231 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I ordered a few. Thanks!

Posts: 2033 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post