SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    BBQ gun holster
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

BBQ gun holster Login/Join 
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
Not big on BBQ carry but I'd think that ANY show(off) quality holster would be a rig done up in tooled premium leather. Includes a matching belt as well. Artistry and not just build quality counts in my book. For me, somewhere prominent in the pattern would be a bald eagle and a dragon, representing my country and my heritage. The one big leather holster maker local to me is Kramer; they make excellent quality holsters but don't do customized designs.

Another in-state leathercraft shop is Soteria. I've been enamored by the outright stunning look and artistic quality of this particular one:

With the intentional openings cut in it's certainly suitable only in a BBQ/dress-up role, but even with that limit it's so impressively eye-catching to me that that doesn't matter. Yes a dragon and eagle would work quite nicely... Smile

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
Impressively spectacular! Eek

Posts: 7069 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by soggy_spinout:
Not big on BBQ carry but I'd think that ANY show(off) quality holster would be a rig done up in tooled premium leather. Includes a matching belt as well. Artistry and not just build quality counts in my book. For me, somewhere prominent in the pattern would be a bald eagle and a dragon, representing my country and my heritage. The one big leather holster maker local to me is Kramer; they make excellent quality holsters but don't do customized designs.

Another in-state leathercraft shop is Soteria. I've been enamored by the outright stunning look and artistic quality of this particular one:

With the intentional openings cut in it's certainly suitable only in a BBQ/dress-up role, but even with that limit it's so impressively eye-catching to me that that doesn't matter. Yes a dragon and eagle would work quite nicely... Smile

That is definitely a BBQ holster.

Posts: 17342 | Location: Northern Vermont | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post