SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Anyone bought a 320 with a recent build birthday?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone bought a 320 with a recent build birthday? Login/Join 
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted
Just wondering if the latest production guns come with the upgrade in place. I need to place a SIG order soon and if 'fixed' 320s are shipping, it will dictate how many of the guns I'll wind up ordering.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
I know one of my LGS got one in with the upgrade already done.

Posts: 4986 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lcbjr77
posted Hide Post
I'm curious also, does that mean (esthetically from the outside) it would come in with the standard trigger... How would I know? Website says all model numbers are affected

----------------------------------
Walther PPS M2

Posts: 1863 | Location: CT | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lcbjr77:
I'm curious also, does that mean (esthetically from the outside) it would come in with the standard trigger... How would I know? Website says all model numbers are affected

The external indication of a completed upgrade is the new trigger, as it's one of the components of the upgrade.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
It's good to hear that they have fired up production. The local SIG rep said a week ago that if you order a 320 now, expect 16 week delivery.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
It's good to hear that they have fired up production. The local SIG rep said a week ago that if you order a 320 now, expect 16 week delivery.

Considering how long it's taken to receive other models in the past, 16 weeks--if true--would be a welcome relief.

Kind of.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by soggy_spinout:
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:

Considering how long it's taken to receive other models in the past, 16 weeks--if true--would be a welcome relief.

Kind of.

Big Grin Frown

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post