SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig Arms Trailside 22 pistol opinions
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig Arms Trailside 22 pistol opinions Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Soggy, definitely try the barrel weight, balances the gun so much better. I love my grips, if you can find some and try them out, if not Larry's has some xsse and Trailside options.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20757 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGSCOUSER
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGSCOUSER:
I am picking up a Sigarms trailside 22 pistol later this week, was just looking for some feedback from anybody who has or had one.

JUST PICKED IT UP.

4" adjustable sighta, 3 mags, one owner, original reciept, and all the stuff in box, very pleased.

sig certified classic Pseries Armorer
226 L1 S X6
228 WG
226WG

Posts: 579 | Location: Sterling heights MI | Registered: September 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
If you don't mind, what did you pay for it? I'd love to find another. Last time I checked they were almost double what they cost new.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20757 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGSCOUSER
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
If you don't mind, what did you pay for it? I'd love to find another. Last time I checked they were almost double what they cost new.

Go on Gunbroker, 4.5" range from $300/$500,
I have the original reciept from new in 2003, it was just under $500.

sig certified classic Pseries Armorer
226 L1 S X6
228 WG
226WG

Posts: 579 | Location: Sterling heights MI | Registered: September 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGSCOUSER:
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:

Go on Gunbroker, 4.5" range from $300/$500,
I have the original reciept from new in 2003, it was just under $500.

I'll have to check. Mine was a little north of $400 many years ago, 2003ish?

I had looked at only 6" in pristine shape. Not sure if 4 and 6 are different price ranges. Would love a twin.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

posted Hide Post
Last year no box 6" adjustable sights blue grips 2 mags 399 at greentop.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As far as I remember, use the slide release as little as possible as it is a wear point on the slide, very small and non fixable. Eventually would not lock back on empty. Use the slingshot method instead.

I should be tall and rich too; That ain't gonna happen either

Posts: 358 | Location: NW NJ | Registered: December 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
As a matter of principle, I use the slingshot method for all of my pistols.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8854 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post