SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Small, Light and Flat 9mm For IWB Carry?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Small, Light and Flat 9mm For IWB Carry? Login/Join 
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
I’m carrying either a Glock 43 or a Sig 365.
The holster is a N82. The most comfortable IWB.
N82 stands for Nate squared. A neoprene pad with a plastic retention holster. I can carry all day and not know it’s there.
Check website...N82

Posts: 2295 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG228:
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
P239?

He mentioned "light".

Don't be a hater Razz

Isn't weight relative? Wink

(lubs me some P239 Big Grin )

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
PM9 for pocket. GLOCK 43x for waistband.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7935 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kahr K9 Elite.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
I really like my Beretta Nano. Similar to a Kahr but with a better trigger.

Posts: 12436 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
Even though I don't own one (yet), I'd pick the P365. Pretty sure the worst of its problems are now behind it and the current builds are definitely worth considering. I've now had two separate live fire sessions with the model and I find that I do like it a lot, plus I think its form factor is spot on ideal for conceal carry. I like my G43 but it's just too down on firepower. And it's a bit snappier. My PPS M2 is something better than the Austrian, but even with its larger profile it still doesn't have the cap space like the SIG.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
PPS Classic 9 is my edc and I am very satisfied with it.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cslinger:
My PPS M1 fits that role perfectly and provides a lot of factory versatility with the differing mag sizes. It is easy to shoot well, has a pretty good striker trigger and with the exception of the first box of 115 grain stuff has been totally reliable. (Our of the Box my PPS was one of the most tightly fitted handguns I have ever had and it did take 50 or 100 rounds of 124 grain or NATO spec stuff to loosen it up for the really light crappy ammo. Ran everything after that no issues.

I have 2 M1's a 9mm & 40, love them , do not like the M 2.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
While I didn't like the trigger on the LC9, I am quite pleased with the LC9s. The PPS M2 and Shield are close. My Beretta Nano has a crappy trigger, but it seems like it's the smallest in this class.

----------------------------------------------------
Dances with Crabgrass

Posts: 2180 | Location: East Virginia | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post
Yep, that pretty much descibes the LC9s. It does have a bark but the EC9s is a pretty good value.
I also liked the glossy Italian magazines with the LC9.

Sootch_00 a little late to the party but hey,

Posts: 3484 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
Ruger LC9s Pro

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Two pages in and only one mention of the Shield?

Posts: 840 | Registered: December 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rolan_Kraps:
Ruger LC9s Pro

This was in my OP:

quote:

**I've owned the Kel-Tec PF-9 and the Ruger LC9 before and want something other than them, they were OK but not my favorite**

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of doberman
posted Hide Post
I second the M&P Sheild 9mm!!!!!!

SIG P239 9mm, S&W 642 .38spl+P
M&P Shield 9mm,

Posts: 73 | Location: Cottage Grove, MN USA | Registered: August 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
Kahr PM9 or CM9.

I had my CM9 refinished in Ionbond and added a front night sight.

It carries perfectly in my OWB holster, I'd guess even better IWB...

I had a PM9, but sold it to my Dad when he was considering a Taurus 709slim.
I just couldn't let him buy a Taurus semi-auto.

Posts: 4354 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Phred:
If you normally carry a Kahr, then I would strongly suggest you get another Kahr. That way you keep the exact same manual of arms, trigger action, etc.

I'm not knocking the Walther, I had a PPS(M1) and it was a great gun. But with that, you're switching between two different trigger actions between the Kahr and the Walther (or any other gun for that matter).

This, right here. CW or CM9.

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
If you like the DAO feel of the Kahr, then I'd say go with that. That said, I picked up a Shield 2.0 a while back and love it. One (or 2) more rounds than the CM9 and a much nicer trigger IMO. Either one will carry very comfortably IWB. The CM9 is a bit more "pocket" size if that matters to you.

Posts: 7244 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like my XDs 9mm, carried in a OS Pro made by HBE leatherworks.

Posts: 1913 | Location: U.P. of michigan | Registered: March 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think the XDE is clunky having owned one.

PPS M1 or M2
Walther CCP (has safety)
Shield w/wo safety
Glock G43, G43x, G48
Older S&W 3914 or 3913. Local dealer has one 259.00 hard to resist.
SIG 938
Ruger EC9S

Posts: 1153 | Location: Decatur, GA | Registered: November 14, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post