SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Legion 229 SAO
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Legion 229 SAO Login/Join 
Picture of dc54
posted
Anybody seen one in the wild yet? They were supposed to be out midsummer. Any guesses as to what that means in Sigspeak?

Sigs, HKs, 1911s, Berettas, Glocks and SW revolvers

Posts: 1034 | Location: GA | Registered: February 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dc54:
Anybody seen one in the wild yet? They were supposed to be out midsummer. Any guesses as to what that means in Sigspeak?

In Sigspeak, that means midsummer 2019? Wink

Q

Posts: 26388 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Money won is sweeter
than money earned
Picture of Rick_Perry
posted Hide Post
I am first on the list at my LGS to get my hands on one. They were told possibly December, but who knows when it comes to Sig.

Einstein defines insanity as "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

Posts: 3086 | Location: SE MI | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
They're probably too busy trying to fill all of those 365 orders right now. Wink

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Our back orders currently show 2/15/19. When they're pushed out that far, it generally means there is no firm date and that will likely change. Sometimes we see dates pulled in and other times we see them extended.

Our somewhat recent rule of thumb: if it isn't currently shipping, don't have high expectations for delivery anytime soon.

Osage County Guns
Wright City, MO

Posts: 767 | Registered: October 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dc54
posted Hide Post
So I was hoping to buy one for myself for my upcoming birthday in November. I guess I should hope for a Valentines Day present instead!

Sigs, HKs, 1911s, Berettas, Glocks and SW revolvers

Posts: 1034 | Location: GA | Registered: February 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good, that's $1200 I don't have to spend for a while...

Posts: 4719 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post