SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Walther PPS classic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Walther PPS classic Login/Join 
posted
I just bought a PPS .40 and would like holster recommendations please. Right hand, IWB and IWB types. Thanks.

Posts: 1988 | Location: metro Atlanta, GA | Registered: July 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Where liberty dwells,
there is my country
Picture of Nick
posted Hide Post
My current is a Fist K2 high ride the conceals quite well. But today I put in an order for a MaxCon 5 IWB and a DefCon OWB from Gary Brommeland. I’ve been using his gear since 2003. Great stuff!

"Escaped the liberal Borg and living free"

Posts: 2225 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: January 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
My favorite is the old Bladetech UCH, although the newer Bladetech Klipt Ambi is pretty close. The current production Klipt Ultimate is close enough and comes with a claw/wedge. A tuckable clip would be easy to mount.

Posts: 9957 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
I really like the Ozark IWB kydex holster. I own 3 of them, for Walther PPS, Glock 19, and HK P30SK. The high mounted clip holds the pistol very close to the body and makes is very easy to take holster on/off the belt with the pistol in it.

Posts: 9743 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
I've been happy with the CYA for my PPS. They have a wide variety of IWB's and their prices are decent.

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1308 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you all

Posts: 1988 | Location: metro Atlanta, GA | Registered: July 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post