SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Glowing $100. Bill LCP, Wow, the ultimate bling.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Glowing $100. Bill LCP, Wow, the ultimate bling. Login/Join 
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted
LCP model 3701BILLS

Keep your mind on your money and your money on your mind with this rare Ruger LCP with glow-in-the-dark Hundred Dollar Bill finish. It's not every day that a pistol features a glossy hundred dollar bill finish, let alone glows in the dark.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Does that mean I need to trade in my hi point?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
Yo, makez mez feelz like a million buckz, G.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
The drug dealer ccw.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12622 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
To each his own…

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8934 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Prefontaine:
The drug dealer ccw.

Exactly what I was thinking. These are going to soon become the #1 pistol found when executing search warrants for homicide.

Posts: 1251 | Location: Oregon | Registered: March 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Press hard,
Three copies
posted Hide Post
Mike Snody edition?

A Veteran, whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve, is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Posts: 2200 | Location: VA | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
Judging by the photos, each gun appears to have several serial numbers. Big Grin

Posts: 4498 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A Chicago roll?

Laughing in the face of danger is all well and good until danger laughs back.

Posts: 496 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: July 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pipe Smoker:
To each his own…

Same here I recon.
Not something I'd be interested in.

*** A Proud NRA Benefactor Member***

Posts: 212 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 07, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
Does that mean I need to trade in my hi point?

Oh my!
Glock 42 Glow-in-the-Dark $100 Bill finish.

Glock 43 $100 Bill Glow-in-the-Dark

I thought it was just the LCP.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
You can hydrodip just about anything. And distributors are always looking for some angle to sell guns, even to those with questionable taste.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
So, can someone explain to me how they do that.... I've actually seen it done on a motorcycle once.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I prefer a high point or Jimenez wrapped in Benjamin’s. That’s how I roll, yo

Posts: 54 | Location: Myrtle beac SC | Registered: March 31, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Gross.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Whats that? MoneyGram? Special delivery? Eek

Posts: 494 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: January 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
My parents taught me if you can't say something good, to say nothing.

Posts: 13678 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post