SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    M&P Sport II $489 On Line Any Caveats?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

M&P Sport II $489 On Line Any Caveats? Login/Join 
posted
I have the SIG M400 Enhanced and wanted a 2nd AR 15. Any Caveats about the M&P Sport II for $489 on Grab A Gun? I wanted a 2nd back-up AR. Thanks.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Democracy is 2 Wolves & a Lamb debating the lunch menu.

Liberty is a well armed Lamb!

Posts: 883 | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
Two caveats:

1. This should be in the rifles section. Wink

2. Wait for a couple weeks to see everyone's black-Friday deals. Might save some coin.

They're good rifles, and probably the best bang-for-buck ratio in that market (entry level AR).

Posts: 10740 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I picked up two of them a week ago and that is about the same price that I paid...mine had the Magpul furniture. I have 2 Daniel Defense AR's and the S&W's were getting tucked away for now but most everyone on here had good things to say about them.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...780048134#6780048134

Posts: 1890 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post