SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P365 Trigger vs P320 Trigger?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P365 Trigger vs P320 Trigger? Login/Join 
posted
I’ve heard some folks saying they actually prefer the P365 trigger over the P320. Anybody have any opinions on this?

Posts: 114 | Location: NJ | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aparoche
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by timrh23:
I’ve heard some folks saying they actually prefer the P365 trigger over the P320. Anybody have any opinions on this?

Pulling the P365 trigger is like breaking a thin icicle with your pinky.

Posts: 524 | Registered: November 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah I've shot both. I like both but the 365 is just a great trigger. Maybe it's just the new hotness or it's surprising to get a gun that size with all the right ingredients but the trigger is great and it shows in the groupings.

Posts: 3041 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That almost sounds too light.

quote:
Originally posted by aparoche:
quote:

Posts: 838 | Registered: September 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of onpointgun
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fundman:
That almost sounds too light.

quote:
Originally posted by aparoche:
quote:

I have two P365's counting the one my wife has and a P320 X-Carry. Based on the trigger gauge they both break at about the same thing but the P365 just has a better all around pull.

I will be swift in my attack. My venom is packed with enough pride and gun powder to take down
any adversary that attempts to tread on my freedom. You've been warned, but if you
still want to test me, take a step forward.

Posts: 2033 | Location: ON THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD | Registered: February 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The P365 trigger breaks real close to 90 deg. Takes a little getting used to.

Love my Sigs but carry my Glocks

Posts: 373 | Registered: February 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It is very nice and feels similar to a Glock trigger with the short reset. I know it is a small CC style gun but the trigger guard could have been a little bigger for us "full" fingered people. Let's see how long it takes Glock to come out with a model 44 9 mm with a double stack mag.

Scott Jens
C.H.P.D. (ret.)
Check Six Training LLC
www.chksixtraining.com

Posts: 38 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 07, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cremaley
posted Hide Post
I have the P365 and the P320 X Carry. Both trigger are amazing with the P365 breaking crips at 5 pounds and the flat P320 X Carry trigger breaking at 4 pounds 14 ounces. Gray Guns is working on a flat trigger for the P365 which should be available later this summer.Based on the feel of my X Carry flat trigger I will probably add one to my P365. BTW I owned numerous Glock's over the years and none of them out of the box ever felt as good as the P365. It usually cost me $100-$150 to get a Glock trigger to a point that I was satisfied with it.

Sig P320 X-Compact 9mm
Bul SAS 11 UL 9mm
US Army Veteran
NRA Member

"Remember the first rule of gunfighting...have a gun"-Jeff Cooper

Posts: 152 | Location: Alpharetta, Georgia. | Registered: June 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post