SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Questions about differences between to Sig Mk25 pistols
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Questions about differences between to Sig Mk25 pistols Login/Join 
posted
Evening all, I am trying to determine if there are differences between the MK25-10 and the MK25-CA?

I've been interested in picking up a P226 in 9mm for some time and I find myself looking at an option on Bud's listing a MK25-10 for $935. Additionally, the site also has a listing for a California legal Sig listed as the MK25-CA. The website seems to indicate that th MK25-10 is not a California model and wouldn't include either the LCI nor the Magazine Disconnect. Specifically, another customer inquired if there was an LCI and Bud's stated this wasn't the MK25-CA model.

I don't mind the ten round magazines since I would be buying some twenty round Mecgars anyway but the LCI and disconnect would be a deal breaker.

I've called Sig to check on this but without a SKU the representative could only tell me that they only list the MK25, MK25-TB, and MK25-CA and not a -10 so he couldn't confirm whether the disconnect and LCI would not be present.

Has anyone ever laid eyes on a MK25-10 and can they tell me if the LCI and Disconnect are/aren't present?

Thank you!

https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/...ENGRAVING+10RD

Laughing in the face of danger is all well and good until danger laughs back.

Posts: 496 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: July 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Last one of the -10 I saw in class was just a standard P226 with 10 round magazines. It didn't have the full blown LCI, mag disconnect, and the other commie safe features.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of deadmanmike
posted Hide Post
MK25-10 just has 10rd mags, otherwise the gun is exactly the same as every other MK25. The MK25-CA has 10rd mags, a LCI and Mag disconnect.

=============
Certified Sig P-Series Armorer
Certified AR-15/M16/M4 Armorer
Certified 1911 Armorer
Certified Glock Armorer
Certified Sig P320 Armorer
Certified Glock Advanced Armorer
Certified MPX Armorer
Certified MCX Armorer

Posts: 1587 | Registered: June 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you, both, for the information.

Laughing in the face of danger is all well and good until danger laughs back.

Posts: 496 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: July 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post