SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Another picture for Swiss P210/P49 fans
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another picture for Swiss P210/P49 fans Login/Join 
posted
Another P210 in my collection.

This a a SIG P210-4, 1 of 5000, made in 1950 for the West German Border Guards.

It is NIB, unfired.

Posts: 154 | Location: Sydney, Australia | Registered: December 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post
Whoa that's a really nice one lenny, and probably at this point too valuable to ever fire.

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7084 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So true. It's a beautiful gun, impeccably made..

Posts: 154 | Location: Sydney, Australia | Registered: December 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
3° that never cooled
Picture of rock185
posted Hide Post
Wow! That old, and that condition. I'm kinda glad my -6 was used when I got it. I don't think I could shoot one like your unfired example..

NRA Life

Posts: 1563 | Location: Under the Tonto Rim | Registered: August 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's a nice looking pistol. It just oozes quality!

Posts: 270 | Location: Iowa | Registered: April 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
Lenny, thanks for sharing, what a nice pistol!

NIB condition is just amazing, Congratulations.

HK Ag

Posts: 3498 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Amazing, Lenny! What a find!
I have to make do with my two 210 Legends.

Posts: 18044 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
I have no experience with any form of P210 or 49's.

I like the earlier versions like yours more than the current production models.

Classy pistol.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
These pistols have such a special attraction. They're more basic and I admire its grips. Machined and fitted prior to the CNC world. Beautiful pistol Lenny.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post