SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    VTAC Shipping
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

VTAC Shipping Login/Join 
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted
Although in limited numbers....

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love mine, Great shooter. Enjoy yours

Lawrence A Visocky (Larry V)

Posts: 494 | Registered: January 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pick mine up tomorrow @ the Pro ShopSmile Looking forward to it..

Posts: 2 | Registered: December 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Vipers28
posted Hide Post
I wish I could find one of these! Nice to see them shipping.

Posts: 769 | Location: H6 | Registered: December 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How much are they selling for?

Posts: 548 | Location: washington state. | Registered: June 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Very nice pistol.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
quote:

MSRP is about $920.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rscalzo:
quote:

MSRP is about $920.

Sig Student pricing was around $735,

Posts: 2 | Registered: December 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Vipers28
posted Hide Post
What's a Sig student?

Posts: 769 | Location: H6 | Registered: December 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JoeC:
quote:
Originally posted by rscalzo:
quote:

MSRP is about $920.

Sig Student pricing was around $735,

Just want to recognize JoeC for being a member for nearly 10 years to the day and making his first 2 posts in this thread. I'm not an active contributor myself, but 2 posts in 10 years is a rarity worth recognizing. Welcome!

Posts: 295 | Location: TX | Registered: January 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rstaton
posted Hide Post
Ok, well i cant find one anywhere, any suggestions?

Posts: 162 | Registered: September 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Behold my
Radiance!
Picture of Grayguns
posted Hide Post
I'm so happy it's shipping now. I'm proud of the V-TAC and plan to get one for my new duty pistol.

-Bruce

Designer and custom pistolsmith at Grayguns Inc. Privileged to be R&D consultant to the world's greatest maker of fine firearms: SIG SAUER

Visit us at http://opspectraining.com/product-cat/videos/ to order yours, and Thank You for making GGI the leader in custom SIG and HK pistolsmithing and high-grade components.

Bruce Gray, President
Grayguns Inc.
Grayguns.com / 888.585.4729

Posts: 9526 | Location: Reedsport & Spray, Oregon | Registered: October 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
The frame is not compatible with regular P320s correct?

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Frame is compatable. Only the latest 17rd mags with rectangular retention on floorplate are compatable with the X Series frames. Personally the X frames do not fit my hand as well as the standard frame. I think the X Frames work best with larger hands than mine.

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit!

Sigs Owned - A Bunch

Posts: 4251 | Location: Nashville, Tennessee | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Vipers28:
What's a Sig student?

The Sig Pro Shop is located on the same property as the Sig Academy.
If you are a student taking a course, 20% off most items in the Sig store.

Posts: 181 | Location: NEPA | Registered: March 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
Ironically of all of the P320s I've handled, the X-Five grip module is the closest one to how a Glock feels, only with a nice trigger guard undercut. The grip profile of the standard modules are far too upright for me and just point horribly for my prior burned-in "Austrianized" muscle memory. That's the thing that makes me dislike the 320 most, even more than the over-fussy detail strip of the trigger module or the former double and triple-click of the trigger action that I hear the upgrade fixes.

From the pics I've seen so far of the VTAC, the angle of the palm swell in the back strap appears even more Glock-like than even the X-Five modules. I guess I'm going to have to handle one to see if that bears out. Maybe I could be convinced to return to the 320 fold after all.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I've seen so far of the VTAC, the angle of the palm swell in the back strap appears even more Glock-like than even the X-Five modules

The Vtac grip module is the same as the X5

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit!

Sigs Owned - A Bunch

Posts: 4251 | Location: Nashville, Tennessee | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NoQuota
posted Hide Post
The VTAC Grip Module is actually the same as the one used on the X Carry, shorter dust cover, and without the magwell.

They will be making it in a small size, the standard size is a medium.

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Posts: 594 | Location: St Augustine, FL | Registered: March 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Anush:
quote:

Frame is compatable. Only the latest 17rd mags with rectangular retention on floorplate are compatable with the X Series frames. Personally the X frames do not fit my hand as well as the standard frame. I think the X Frames work best with larger hands than mine.

Thanks ... So mags aren't compatible without new baseplates. That's a bummer cause I have a bunch of the original style mags. It's getting harder to know what is "modular" on this platform.

posted Hide Post
Saw one of these in Mechanicsburg PA at a shop called SPAR. It was used but unfired outside of the factory. Felt good. They had it priced at $900. They had a 320 X5 for $850 a few weeks ago. It was born in July so I doubt it had the trigger upgrade. I'll wait till the prices are saner.

Posts: 4652 | Location: Middletown, PA | Registered: January 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post