SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Anyone know anything about a SIG 1911-22?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone know anything about a SIG 1911-22? Login/Join 
Non-Miscreant
posted
Found one at the gunshow yesterday. It looks brand new and I got it for $375. No idea what they sold for new, or if they're well thought of or just junk. Haven't shot it yet and have no idea what ammo to use. Just looked like a good plinker at a fair price.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18385 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
It's a rebranded GSG 1911-22. Marginally ok pot metal gun that can be had for much less. I wouldn't pay over $150-$200 for one but that's just me. It's not in any way shape or form made by Sig. Do an image search for GSG 1911-22 cracked slide. The rear of the slide tends to crack and fall off alone the rear sight cut and down the cocking serrations.

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a GSG with more than 6K through it, shot it today, no problems. I paid $350 for mine new six years ago.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
https://www.budsgunshop.com/ca...59/products_id/62297

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post