SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Onyx Short Stroke Trigger for P225-A1/P239 Pistols
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Onyx Short Stroke Trigger for P225-A1/P239 Pistols Login/Join 
posted

Posts: 134 | Registered: August 24, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Installed mine today. Wasn’t too tough except for forgetting the slide stop spring.

g

Posts: 24 | Location: Middle America | Registered: April 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Do you like it?

Posts: 5742 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bulldog7972:
Do you like it?

I had to go out of town for work. I'll be back late tonight and plan on hitting the range in the morning.

Just dry-firing, it seems okay. Take-up isn't what I expected (but then again, it's a DA/SA so it'll never be like my Hi-Power) and over-travel seems to be an improvement.

Tomorrow will tell. With the lighter hammer spring it's a very pleasant trigger, and far better than my P229.

g

Posts: 24 | Location: Middle America | Registered: April 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Was able to send 150 rounds down range this morning. It went bang every time, so my gunsmithing abilities are at least minimally acceptable.

With the 16# Wolff hammer spring it's an easy pull. The only thing I really noticed was if you let your trigger finger slide up high (primarily during rapid fire) you can feel the set screw for take-up. If nothing, it's a good tool to remind you to keep the finger centered top to bottom.

For the minimal cost ($31.510 with the sale discount and free shipping) I'd say it's worth the spend.

g

posted Hide Post
Thanks

Posts: 5742 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post