SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    I own a Sig again. Anyone know of a veteran’s day sale for p210 mags?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I own a Sig again. Anyone know of a veteran’s day sale for p210 mags? Login/Join 
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted
Decided I may as well buy a future Virginia compliant Sig so I bought p210 target

I’ve never owned or fired a p210 before. Damn this thing is comfortable in my hand and what a sweet trigger. Can’t wait to shoot it

Now I need more magazines. Anyone know of a sale?

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
http://gregcotellc.com/cart/si...u44opllpacog0pesfd30

Although it says for the P210 Legend with the magwell, it fits and functions exactly in the P210A Target. Mag is made by Mec-Gar, hence much cheaper than the German made ones.

Q

Posts: 26381 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you! That’s not bad at all!

quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
http://gregcotellc.com/cart/si...u44opllpacog0pesfd30

Although it says for the P210 Legend with the magwell, it fits and functions exactly in the P210A Target. Mag is made by Mec-Gar, hence much cheaper than the German made ones.

——————————————————

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a P210T magazine with the newer baseplate I am willing to sell. Email if interested.

Posts: 4713 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
will p210 legend magazines fit the p210 target?

——————————————————

Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
Hey, you're funny guys. A sale on P210 mags? Welcome to the world of P210s, where mags are treated like gold and with great respect. Someone suggesting Mecgar mags are even functional comes from a world of fantasy..

I once saw a fool dump a factory P210 mag on the ground and then carelessly step on it! Gawd what a fool. The rule of life is that you treat the mags that work with great respect. We once saw a 22 cal kit sit unsold for months because it lacked a companion mag. As much of a pain as they are to load, I never take my "spare" along for fear of something terrible happening to it.

So now the rest of the world begins to understand how tough life is. I've imagined life in the future were I buy a fully functional P210 just for the mag. We had a member here from down in Houston who had a reported 10 extra mags. Because everything else he said was true, I believed him.

So now you're looking for cheap or even affordable mags. What you need to do is modify your meaning of affordable. Just finding one should mean you afford it somehow. The alternative is regretting it for a long time.

There was a time, long ago, when I was young and had a stash in my wallet. Most guys do, for special occasions or deals they run across. Mine vanished when I found an extra mag here or there.

I did consider buying one of the new targets. But now I realize my ratty old 1960s and 70s guns will soldier on just fine, outlasting me. About the best advice I can offer is that when you spring for the new guns, buy a few extra mags regardless of the cost or pain. Someday you'll thank me for that advice or regret not having done it.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18388 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I got a Million of 'em!
posted Hide Post
I got a great deal from Sig a year or so ago. Got three extra mags, a holster and mag carrier for about $200 maybe. I might be off on the price but it was good enough to make me jump on it.

Posts: 8145 | Location: Hiram, GA. | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
LIBERTATEM DEFENDIMUS
Picture of Belgian Blue
posted Hide Post
It wouldn't surprise me if MecGar actually made the factory mags for the new American P210s. Otherwise, for the original Swiss P210s, it's like rburg says... Treat your P210 mags like gold!

Posts: 5415 | Registered: October 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post