SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    The Sig you never thought of and now you Love
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Sig you never thought of and now you Love Login/Join 
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Butch 2340:
Early GSR 1911.

Really love these guns. I have two of them, both pretty early. One around SN 600, then other just over SN 2000.

Posts: 17342 | Location: Northern Vermont | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 4MUL8R:
P229 Legion is a recent joy; had no idea how perfect this feels. P239 remains a surprising comfort.

Looks a lot like my Walther ppks

Posts: 45 | Registered: May 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For me it was the P365. Yeah, I know. Everybody and his dog loves the P365.

But, not me. At least not when it first arrived on the shooting scene.

See, I'd discovered the Glock 42, small, easy to carry, and the 380 round ain't the slouch it was back when most all 380 ammo was FMJ.

And, I'd gotten a Glock 43-and I was in Hog Heaven! Small, 9mm, a Glock, what's more to want? Uhhh, mag capacity?

Then I got the 43X. I was not as thrilled with it (grip a a bit too long for me to AIWB) and disappeared it pretty quick.

Then I started reading, really reading about the 365s and their problems and the changes and how they now...just worked.

Now I love 'em.

Bob

Posts: 1575 | Location: TampaBay | Registered: May 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post