SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    S&W Shield 9...who else has been converted...
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

S&W Shield 9...who else has been converted... Login/Join 
Picture of Wreckless
posted Hide Post
I see now that it shipped 9/9/13 right when Irma hit. Great.

La Dolce Vita

Posts: 543 | Location: SW Florida & SNJ | Registered: July 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wreckless:
Has anyone gotten their rebate? I haven't yet

I bought a 9mm and a 45 shield and did get both rebates. Keep a close eye on your mailbox, they come in the form factor of a postcard and are easy to miss and accidentally toss out with junk mail. My chase online check deposit app didn't even recognize them.

Posts: 331 | Location: OH | Registered: September 10, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Wreckless
posted Hide Post
Wow, my dyslexia was bad it was sent on 9/6/17.

La Dolce Vita

Posts: 543 | Location: SW Florida & SNJ | Registered: July 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimineer:
quote:
Originally posted by HK Ag:
I finally saw my rebate logged on the Milano rebate website. I submitted it electronically by the June 30 end date. Nothing on Milano site till I noticed today. I had given up actually.

Now I need to stay peeled for the non-descript envelope containing the rebate.

HK Ag

Just a heads up but mine didn't come in an envelope. It was a 4" x 5" folded check with the fold and tear strips on two sides - if that makes sense. I very nearly tossed mine in the junk mail pile.

Thanks Jimineer, I had heard it was easy to overlook, now I gotta pass this updated description on to the wife, she likes to get the mail first.
HK Ag

Posts: 3498 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, not me, but my GF has a 9mm Shield that I got her for Christmas last year.
It has been her EDC since then.
We tried several guns (Glocks, Springfields, SIGs, etc) but she liked the ergonomics of the Shield.

Funny thing, though . . . she got me a P239 at the same time (Christmas).
I put a Hogue monogrip and TrijiCon HD's on it.

And lately she's been shooting the P239 better than the Shield ! ! !

So maybe she hasn't been converted.

Posts: 603 | Registered: December 12, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of scot818
posted Hide Post
I like mine. I bought it about 2 years ago and it has become my primary off duty gun. Yeah I prefer to shoot a full size pistol but that's not always practical to carry. My shield has been totally reliable through at least a thousand rounds and it is accurate.

I might try a Glock 43 but for now the shield will do.

Posts: 1442 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: May 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ruger357:
Ordered a no safety 9 yesterday. $225 delivered was too good to pass up.

Still haven't received my rebate from June. Anyone else?

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7942 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post