SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320 V-TAC Range Day
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320 V-TAC Range Day Login/Join 
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted
Took the V-TAC to the range again. I've had it out once, but didn't run too much through it. Today I ran 150 rounds of Blazer Brass and Winchester "brown" box.

Initially I have having trouble with the sights. I'm still not sure I have the right sight picture, or either I'm push down and to the left when I shoot. I don't do that with the X-Carry I have in 9mm, so, I'm not sure what's going on, but the gun is accurate and a pleasure to shoot.

It's been flawless. I changed out the original X-Module for a Gray Guns Laser Etched module which I think looks great and the grip is genuinely better.

Posts: 17342 | Location: Northern Vermont | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of onpointgun
posted Hide Post
Man I want one of those grips for my VTAC.

I will be swift in my attack. My venom is packed with enough pride and gun powder to take down
any adversary that attempts to tread on my freedom. You've been warned, but if you
still want to test me, take a step forward.

Posts: 2033 | Location: ON THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD | Registered: February 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
How's it shoot, weird sight picture aside?

I've fondled one at the store, but not shot one. How does it handle compared to a regular 320?

I agree that, at least in the store, the sights are distracting.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Oat_Action_Man:
How's it shoot, weird sight picture aside?

I've fondled one at the store, but not shot one. How does it handle compared to a regular 320?

I agree that, at least in the store, the sights are distracting.

I handles as well as the other 9mm P320 I have, the X-Carry. I found both had light recoil feel.

Posts: 17342 | Location: Northern Vermont | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post