SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig Legion 226 9mm
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig Legion 226 9mm Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Yes that's it. They fed fine today. No problems.

GOD/Israel, family, 2nd amendment rights: in that order.
Tennessee -ELOHIM IS MY GOD!

Posts: 807 | Registered: May 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
It looks to me like the legion has the thinner grips than the standard screw on Sig P226 grips. That will be the deal maker for me in the future. I find the standard Sig grips just too dern thick.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You are right Blume. I have the 226 Tach Ops and the grip is a little thicker for my small hands. They are small comparatively to someone who is big, but they are wide. I can tell you for sure, the grips on the Legion are a little thinner and perfect with my hands. That was a big selling point for me as well as the design and material of them. You can try all you want to get that grip to let go or move/shift when you shoot, and it's not going to happen. If you lived close to where I am, I would let you come shoot it. This weapon is a joy to shoot. Everything about it is awesome. I fired a full 15 round mag yesterday at seven yards in my backyard range fast as I could with the short reset trigger,which was real quick, and never lost control of the grip plus all rounds went into the torso area of the target. I wanted to see if I could keep control of the weapon. Hope you get to try it.

GOD/Israel, family, 2nd amendment rights: in that order.
Tennessee -ELOHIM IS MY GOD!

Posts: 807 | Registered: May 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
I bought a P226 last year with the snap on E grips and then about a month ago picked up a MK-25 with standard grips... something did not feel right with it and I quickly realized it was the grips.... I change them out to the Houge grips that sig sells and they are closer to the E grips, not quite there but closer....
My BBQ gun:

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post