SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Remember the old GAP Glock base plates, seems another company is making something like it.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Remember the old GAP Glock base plates, seems another company is making something like it. Login/Join 
Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted
First off, I have no connection to GeePlates and I haven't even bought or tried their product.

That stated, I always liked the GAP finger extension base plates for my sub compact Glocks.
But unfortunately GAP went out of business.
I use GAPs on my G26 and G33.

In searching for some on ebay, they sometimes pop up there, I found these GeePlates.
They look a lot like the old GAP plates.
I'm just posting this in case anyone wants to try them out.

GeePlates

Good day....1LL

Posts: 4359 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
I tried the GAP plates several years back, but they're not for me. They felt good in the hand, but my shooting was noticeably poorer with a GAP plate, compared with either a standard flat G26 baseplate or especially the various Pearce extensions.

However, I know a lot of people like them. I'm glad to see someone took over production.

I shoot my G26 the best with a G19 magazine and an Xgrip adapter. But at that point, you might as well just carry a G19, which is what I do now. Wink

Posts: 32495 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Take the risk or
lose the chance
posted Hide Post
I use the GeePlates on my 43 and 26. No issues with either. Was glad to see someone "fill in the gap" when GAP went belly-up. Smile

----------------------------------------
“The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Posts: 1475 | Location: RR12 | Registered: February 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post