SIGforum
P320 Full Size slide on XCarry Frame?

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/430601935/m/4080071444

July 09, 2018, 03:25 PM
Phantom229
P320 Full Size slide on XCarry Frame?
Has anyone done this? I just picked up a full size 320 and want to see what a long slide looks like on the X Carry frame.

Situation awareness is defined as a continuous extraction of environmental information, integration of this information with previous knowledge to form a coherent mental picture in directing further perception and anticipating future events. Simply put, situational awareness mean knowing what is going on around you.
July 09, 2018, 03:35 PM
Phred
Here you go:

July 09, 2018, 03:47 PM
Phantom229
That looks great! Thank you.

Situation awareness is defined as a continuous extraction of environmental information, integration of this information with previous knowledge to form a coherent mental picture in directing further perception and anticipating future events. Simply put, situational awareness mean knowing what is going on around you.
July 09, 2018, 07:10 PM
geebo
quote:
Originally posted by Phantom229:
Has anyone done this? I just picked up a full size 320 and want to see what a long slide looks like on the X Carry frame.

Did the same to mine and I like the X-series grip much better.

July 09, 2018, 08:06 PM
Maestro
That’s how the X Vtac is designed...full sized slide on a carry sized frame.
July 09, 2018, 09:56 PM
Oat_Action_Man
Do these fit in regular full-sized 320 holsters?

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.
July 10, 2018, 10:14 AM
Phantom229
What is the difference between the X-Carry and the VYAC frame?

July 10, 2018, 03:02 PM
Oat_Action_Man
quote:

Nothing. Same frame, so far as I know.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.
July 10, 2018, 05:34 PM
pedropcola
Only caveat and why I haven’t bought one yet it that the older mags that say Sig sauer don’t work. You need the newer style the has just the stylized Sig markings. I don’t need incompatibility issues on a modular gun. Lol
July 10, 2018, 06:45 PM
Maestro
quote:
Originally posted by Oat_Action_Man:
quote:

Nothing. Same frame, so far as I know.

That is correct. The standard X5 has a longer frame that covers the entire length of the slide.
July 10, 2018, 07:35 PM
geebo
quote:
Originally posted by pedropcola:
Only caveat and why I haven’t bought one yet it that the older mags that say Sig sauer don’t work. You need the newer style the has just the stylized Sig markings. I don’t need incompatibility issues on a modular gun. Lol

The old mags are easily modified to fit the X grips. A Dremel and about 10 minutes is all it takes.