SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320 Full Size slide on XCarry Frame?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320 Full Size slide on XCarry Frame? Login/Join 
Certified Plane Pusher
Picture of Phantom229
posted
Has anyone done this? I just picked up a full size 320 and want to see what a long slide looks like on the X Carry frame.

Situation awareness is defined as a continuous extraction of environmental information, integration of this information with previous knowledge to form a coherent mental picture in directing further perception and anticipating future events. Simply put, situational awareness mean knowing what is going on around you.

Posts: 7895 | Location: Around Lake Tapps, Wa | Registered: September 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Blue Machine
Picture of Phred
posted Hide Post
Here you go:

Posts: 1625 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified Plane Pusher
Picture of Phantom229
posted Hide Post
That looks great! Thank you.

Situation awareness is defined as a continuous extraction of environmental information, integration of this information with previous knowledge to form a coherent mental picture in directing further perception and anticipating future events. Simply put, situational awareness mean knowing what is going on around you.

Posts: 7895 | Location: Around Lake Tapps, Wa | Registered: September 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of geebo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Phantom229:
Has anyone done this? I just picked up a full size 320 and want to see what a long slide looks like on the X Carry frame.

Did the same to mine and I like the X-series grip much better.

Posts: 32 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: March 04, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conductor in Residence
Picture of Maestro
posted Hide Post
That’s how the X Vtac is designed...full sized slide on a carry sized frame.

Posts: 3674 | Location: Tampa Bay, FL | Registered: July 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
Do these fit in regular full-sized 320 holsters?

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified Plane Pusher
Picture of Phantom229
posted Hide Post
What is the difference between the X-Carry and the VYAC frame?

Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
quote:

Nothing. Same frame, so far as I know.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Only caveat and why I haven’t bought one yet it that the older mags that say Sig sauer don’t work. You need the newer style the has just the stylized Sig markings. I don’t need incompatibility issues on a modular gun. Lol

Posts: 7327 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conductor in Residence
Picture of Maestro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Oat_Action_Man:
quote:

Nothing. Same frame, so far as I know.

That is correct. The standard X5 has a longer frame that covers the entire length of the slide.

Posts: 3674 | Location: Tampa Bay, FL | Registered: July 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of geebo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pedropcola:
Only caveat and why I haven’t bought one yet it that the older mags that say Sig sauer don’t work. You need the newer style the has just the stylized Sig markings. I don’t need incompatibility issues on a modular gun. Lol

The old mags are easily modified to fit the X grips. A Dremel and about 10 minutes is all it takes.

Posts: 32 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: March 04, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post