SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    If you could get just one pistol imported, what would it be?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If you could get just one pistol imported, what would it be? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I think you could clean up by importing spare parts for Swiss P210s and P7s.

Posts: 1920 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jimb888:
I think you could clean up by importing spare parts for Swiss P210s and P7s.

Very true, and 550s as well

Posts: 3044 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Beanhead:
Archon type B...

I think that Arsenal has picked up the B model and will begin distributing it as their own. Should be worth keeping an eye out for one.

The Gyrojet is a fascinating handgun (if you can call it a handgun) that has got the imagination going. I've heard that you can actually stop this from shooting by sticking your finger into the front of the barrel. Wouldn't try that with a 10mm. Big Grin

Can't do the full auto scene as I can't afford to shoot it much because the gun cost more than my truck and I couldn't afford the ammunition it requires.

Not looking to resell anything as I'm just looking to add something neat to what few guns I have. There are plenty who are out there trying to resell stuff at catastrophic prices. Perhaps there isn't much that hasn't made it stateside after all...

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
The Stechkin APS

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wik...kin_automatic_pistol

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:

no need to import, they are US Built,

sold one, unfired in the original cardboard box, and a ringed binder that detailed the company history a few months ago ($1800 IIRC)

the guy I bought it from has one in the case like you pictured, and a full box of ammo

also know a guy up in MD that has one and ammo, and swears we are getting together to shoot it one day...

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10421 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Stechkin APS.

Posts: 365 | Location: North Coast | Registered: October 31, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Yeah, a full auto like a Stechkin APS or Mauser M712 Schnellfeuer would be a good choice.

Posts: 32506 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post