SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    If you could get just one pistol imported, what would it be?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If you could get just one pistol imported, what would it be? Login/Join 
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted
Started looking around a bit and found a pistol I couldn't live without. Now that I've spent all my extra cash, I'm thinking about the next one already. Thing is, I'm trying to limit my major purchases to just once a year (honest). I was thinking about what is available in Europe and having it imported. So I'd have to say this would be next years purchase since it would take that long to get it anyway.

What has the forum to say? If you could go to the gun store of forbidden fruit, what would you get? An X-Six? Glock 28, 46, Sig 29, P210?

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
You go first. You started the thread.

Q

Posts: 26371 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Why complicate things? If I could import one or two 9mm conversions for the 220 and a dozen (or two) NIB 9mm mags cut for the American mag release, I'd be over the moon.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P220 X-Six II!

Cathy

Posts: 302 | Registered: August 10, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would love to get my hands on a NIB CZ 1945. OR, a the newer CZ 92.

It's too bad GCA '68 slammed the door on some very fine small hand guns.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire for effect
posted Hide Post
H&K MP5.

"Ride to the sound of the big guns."

Posts: 7210 | Location: South Georgia | Registered: May 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hjs157
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
Why complicate things? If I could import one or two 9mm conversions for the 220 and a dozen (or two) NIB 9mm mags cut for the American mag release, I'd be over the moon.

+1. I think new 9mm & even Super 38 P220's would sell like hotcakes.

Posts: 3505 | Location: Western PA | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
You go first. You started the thread.

Fair enough.

Already imported a 9mm P220 X-Six made in 2016. Complete with the newer rounded off case. It is still in production. Only came with two mags. Got the .45 from an international firearms dealer before the prices went crazy.
Was able to find the West German P220s in every caliber. I did pass on a few that were later converted to 9x21, a caliber found in the newer lineup.

quote:
Originally posted by dwd1985:
SPC2022

Interesting...

quote:
Originally posted by GWbiker:
I would love to get my hands on a NIB CZ 1945...

There is one in the U.S. that is available, but it has already been fired. I couldn't find your e-mail address in your profile.

quote:
Originally posted by Arty:

H&K MP5.

Got to find that winning scratch-off ticket first. Sure would be fun!

quote:
Originally posted by hjs157:
+1. I think new 9mm & even Super 38 P220's would sell like hotcakes.

Yeah, but I'm not really into buying a pantload of these and ripping people off.

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Questions = Harassment
posted Hide Post
I would like to see a shipment of the Walther P5's come on in. If they still produce them.

Posts: 370 | Location: VA | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
GLOCK 18??

Posts: 242 | Location: IL | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mettlepig:
I would like to see a shipment of the Walther P5's come on in. If they still produce them.

There are a few of the compact P5s out there.

quote:
Originally posted by LoadedDrum:
GLOCK 18??

I think these are still around as a dealer sample. I wouldn't have any way to explain what I was doing with one of these (other than going to jail).

Picture of Udo
posted Hide Post
Very simple: An early SIG P75

Posts: 1762 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: January 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Chris Anchor
posted Hide Post
My old beat up P-228. I have many others but this one is by my side 24/7. Chris

Posts: 1832 | Location: Cecil Co. Maryland | Registered: January 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Anchor:
My old beat up P-228. I have many others but this one is by my side 24/7. Chris

Why do you need to import another P228? There are plenty of them here at home.

Q

Posts: 26371 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just an ACARS message
with feelings
Picture of qxsoup
posted Hide Post
226 Norway.

220/229/228/226/P6/225/XO/SP2022/239

Posts: 3062 | Location: The Queen City (the one in Ohio) | Registered: May 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not sure. I don't really follow what's not available here. However, the first one that came to mind was the Norinco 1911s. I don't know if they're still being made in China, but I remember importation of them was banned several years ago. I always read good things about them.

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts." Sherlock Holmes

Posts: 1286 | Registered: February 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Beretta 93R

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post
PSM

Posts: 3516 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
JJ P228

Q

posted Hide Post
A Korriphila HSP 701

Posts: 627 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: October 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post