SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Grayguns P22X P-STR8 vs P-SAIT
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Grayguns P22X P-STR8 vs P-SAIT Login/Join 
Picture of rockchalk06
posted
I just picked up a P226 Legion SAO this evening and after drying firing with the flat trigger, I’ve been left with a grin that probably won’t stop for a few weeks.

This got me to wondering. My M11-A1 and P220 Carry have the short reach triggers. They are almost too short for me. The standard triggers are too long for me.

I’m wondering if the P-SAIT will be the happy medium I’m looking for or the P-STR8 will. Those that have both, can you give me your thoughts and opinions on them please?

Thanks in advance

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I use a P-SAIT in my M11A1. couldn't be happier.
overtravel adjustment make the short reset even better. Trigger feels just right. Can't speak for the straight trigger as I never tried one.

Posts: 113 | Location: N.E.Ohio | Registered: August 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
I think you'll be happy with the P-SAIT.

It's in the middle between a factory trigger and a short reach trigger and makes a world of difference.

I just put one in my 228, as well as myMK25, and it's noticeable change from factory. Plus, the radiused edges of the trigger make it a LOT more comfortable.

Posts: 12540 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
I love the P-SAIT triggers and installed them on my P226 and P220. They allow a much better trigger finger position than those crappy stock short triggers.

The P-SAIT is indeed the happy medium. Plus you will be supporting Grayguns when you buy one.

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10489 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys. I’ll try the P-SAIT then. I appreciate the feedback

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Agreed, I've never shot a straight trigger so I can't comment on them.

However, the Sig short triggers suck, the stock trigger worked a lot better for me, but the P-SAIT is Goldilocks...enjoy!

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post