SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Shot a CZ P10C
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shot a CZ P10C Login/Join 
posted
Shot one a couple days ago. Impressive pistol for sure, well though out, very good factory trigger, points well, get my support hand nice and high....I shot it well. Read gripes about the grip texture being too rough, wasn't the case for me. Also gripes the slide and mag release are a bit stiff. Both a little stiff on a brand new gun. Thought the slide release was about the same as the M&P's I've shot. Recoil was similar feel to the M&P, little softer/flatter then my G19. Read it fit "most" G19 holster. Did not fit a Incog AIWB or Raven OWB. Drop right in to my CompTac Mtac because of the leather.

Not going to run out and pick one of these up.... If a new shooter/new to striker fired was looking at pistols, absolutely suggest it over a G19.

Posts: 3197 | Location: 9860 ft above sea level Colorado | Registered: December 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Love my P10C. Great shooter like all the CZ pistols.

Posts: 32 | Registered: September 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
I keep handling them at matches , copping feels from other shooters. Big Grin

In not running out, tracking one down and buying one either. Mostly because I sure don't need one. But the first one that comes along on its own, I will gobble up.

Posts: 21053 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
I tried one and for me it was nice but nothing special. The short trigger reach killed it for me and the way the trigger breaks way back. Prefer my Gen 2 Glock 19, Walther PPQ, amd HK VP9 over it and as far as poly frame CZs I preferred the P07 over the P10C but it is nice to have more options and one can only tell if a pistol will work for them after they try it live fire.

Posts: 9730 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post