SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320 Caliber X-change with Sig Romeo - where?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320 Caliber X-change with Sig Romeo - where? Login/Join 
posted
I have been looking - without success - for a 9mm
X-Change kit that comes with the Romeo red dot sight pre-installed at the Sig factory.

The “gun deals” - a web aggregator - shows it out of stock everywhere (I suspect it has been discontinued), and lists these details about a kit I would want (ideally I’d prefer the Xcarry grip module and slide - but cannot find that either:

Sig Sauer CALX-320F-9-B-RX Caliber X-Change Kit P320, 9mm Full Size, Black CALX-320F-9-B-RX
UPC:
MPN:
CALX-320F-9-B-RX

Does anyone know where I might be able to find this kit? (I already own a p320 FCU and do not wish to go through all the hassles of buying another firearm entirely when I do not have to).

Thanks for any information you may possibly be able to offer.

Posts: 381 | Registered: January 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
I'll be following this thread with interest. Apparently a while back they were selling just the slides with the romeo installed for about $350, but I can't find them in stock anywhere now.

Posts: 8564 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sleepla8er
posted Hide Post

I purchased a P226 RX Caliber X-change kit from the Sig Pro Shop (phone: 603-610-3456) in February.

The clerk told me it was one of the last ones they had available because Sig was changing from Romeo 1 to Romeo 0 which has a different mounting-footprint.

The upside to my Romeo 1 RX purchase, was the kit selling for $350 shipped. Kit includes slide, barrel, recoil spring, and Romeo 1 optic.

Call the Sig Pro Shop to see if they have any with the Romeo 1 optic, or call and ask when they expect to have the new RX kit with the Romeo 0 available for sale.

Posts: 2856 | Location: San Diego, CA  | Registered: July 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TY44934:
I have been looking - without success - for a 9mm
X-Change kit that comes with the Romeo red dot sight pre-installed at the Sig factory.

The “gun deals” - a web aggregator - shows it out of stock everywhere (I suspect it has been discontinued), and lists these details about a kit I would want (ideally I’d prefer the Xcarry grip module and slide - but cannot find that either:

Sig Sauer CALX-320F-9-B-RX Caliber X-Change Kit P320, 9mm Full Size, Black CALX-320F-9-B-RX
UPC:
MPN:
CALX-320F-9-B-RX

Does anyone know where I might be able to find this kit? (I already own a p320 FCU and do not wish to go through all the hassles of buying another firearm entirely when I do not have to).

Thanks for any information you may possibly be able to offer.

On short notice, this is the best I can do...
https://osagecountyguns.com/si...ide-320f-9-b-rx.html

Posts: 434 | Registered: November 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post