SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Please identify markings on my M11-A1
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Please identify markings on my M11-A1 Login/Join 
Picture of Screaming .357G
posted
Any idea what this JSR marking is?

Posts: 1764 | Location: Monroe NC USA | Registered: January 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It also has this on the bottom of the slide. My other M11-A1 does not.

Posts: 1764 | Location: Monroe NC USA | Registered: January 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
Is that the anniversary edition one they just put out? Which is a joke because the M11-A1 was never in use with any US armed forces. Likely it's some sort of commemorative Sig put out with no real meaning. Sig does that. There is always a chance this could be a Lipseys or a Talo special run too.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Dusty78,

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well that is the question I have on it. I'm not sure what it is but it has nothing in or on the box about anything talo.. I think it was made in 2012 by the box. But what the heck is the JSR-M11A1-08 on the slide?

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
http://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/JSR
J Sargeant Reynolds class of 2008?

Why would anyone laser "M11A1" on the inside of the slide? Especially when it's already marked externally. It's not like the slide has a separate breech block that you want to mark. Totally dumb and a waste.

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
Who knows with Sig. I still laugh at the BlackWater editions. Every BW contractor I met had a Glock on their belt. But the BW edition Sigs sold.

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bought a 239 magazine for $10, got banned for free.
posted Hide Post
That may be JSR wholesale. A gun distributor. JM2CW

Posts: 279 | Location: West TN | Registered: February 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post