SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Anyone want a gussied up grip frame for their P320?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone want a gussied up grip frame for their P320? Login/Join 
Big Stack
posted
They're hitting the market. I think this was predictable given the architecture of the P320. Don't know if it adds any value.

https://www.thefirearmblog.com...iggrcon-2019-mirzon/

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not really. Thanks for the info though.

But I am pleased, as stated on the site, that the GF has an "Organic Shape".

If I ever decide to eat a GF, I will seriously consider it. Roll Eyes

Posts: 4670 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: June 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
I'd be willing to try one out, if they come out with a Compact model and drop the price by about 50%...

I'm pretty happy with the X-Carry and X-Compact frame, other than the too-short rail on the X-Compact.

There are a few companies offering aftermarket P365 grip modules too. Like the P320, it uses a serialized inner chassis, although there aren't any mix/match kits or other sizes available from SIG yet.

Posts: 32486 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just my opinion, but it looks ugly and overly bulky. Looks like a combo of an ar-15 grip and 320 frame. I really like the Sig "X" module.

Posts: 6864 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Yeah, it's kinda hard to see how this offers anything more than the X frame does.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
At this stage, for me, the x-grip modules are about perfect.

If I want fancy and functional, the grayguns sculpted x-grip modules are great. I have one now, and like it a lot.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by patw:
Just my opinion, but it looks ugly and overly bulky. Looks like a combo of an ar-15 grip and 320 frame. I really like the Sig "X" module.

+1

Posts: 17342 | Location: Northern Vermont | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
Not for me, but I do like that it appears that they've shortened the trigger reach but left the palm/butt a bit fuller.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
I'm with others here. Gray guns X module is awesome.

Seems a bit expensive for what it is. How long until someone releases a Aluminum or steel frame for the 320?

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8846 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I shot one at triggrcon and liked it. It felt very ergonomic but it wasnt my personal cup of tea.

It was almost too ergonomic for my hand, imagine trying to run an AR with a palmswell grip. Great for target shooting but not what I'd want everyday. If I was target shooting with my 320 then I'd probably be far more interested. Its a good product for what it is.

Posts: 3043 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The grip looks like a Browning Buckmark.

Posts: 10052 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pittwm
posted Hide Post
AS much as people bitch about finger groove on Pre gen 5 Glock, this company puts finger groove right back on 320 frame?

Posts: 5445 | Location: Paducah KY | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^ Perhaps the manufacturer (Mirzon) is owned by Dremel. Razz

Posts: 4670 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: June 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pittwm:
AS much as people bitch about finger groove on Pre gen 5 Glock, this company puts finger groove right back on 320 frame?

I do t think it was the grooves, it was the execution. I mean, who has square fingers? HK and Walther seems to know what they are about.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Way overpriced, no advantage over x frames

Posts: 1871 | Registered: June 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post