SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Karma P320 grip frames ***Winner k5blazer***
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma P320 grip frames ***Winner k5blazer*** Login/Join 
Picture of henryaz
posted

I have two unused grip frames. Both are full sized 9mm etc, one medium, one small. Both are the old style, or generation 1, slide catch release design, with the low shelf. Also included is one slide catch release kit of the old style. The medium was never used, swapped for a small that was used only a short time before upgrading to a newer small with some other work from Springer.

One winner takes all. Karmanator to pick Friday morning. The only requirement is to be a member before today.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: henryaz,

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Count me in. I have a FS and Compact both gen 1.

Posts: 658 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Blue Machine
Picture of Phred
posted Hide Post
Please include me. I'd love to have full size small frame.

Posts: 1625 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
Count me in please! Always need more 320 accessories.

Thanks!

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd love a stab at them. Thank you!

t

Posts: 280 | Location: Colorado | Registered: March 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The full size small sounds interesting. Put me in for one please.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3505 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great opportunity...I'm in! Thank you!

Posts: 176 | Location: Charlotte NC | Registered: December 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost, but making
good time
posted Hide Post
Please enter me in for a chance. Thanks!

Bye for a while, guard the fort. - My Dad

Posts: 10446 | Location: St Augustine | Registered: March 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You're going to feel
a little pressure...
posted Hide Post
Very generous Smile
Count me in, please.

Bruce

"The designer of the gun had clearly not been instructed to beat about the bush. 'Make it evil,' he'd been told. 'Make it totally clear that this gun has a right end and a wrong end. Make it totally clear to anyone standing at the wrong end that things are going badly for them. If that means sticking all sort of spikes and prongs and blackened bits all over it then so be it. This is not a gun for hanging over the fireplace or sticking in the umbrella stand, it is a gun for going out and making people miserable with." -Douglas Adams

“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all. -Mencken

Posts: 4245 | Location: AK-49 | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes please. Thanks. Pete

Posts: 7350 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Count me in as well. Thanks!

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of inspcalahan
posted Hide Post
Wow! Very generous karma - count me in for a chance please!

Posts: 819 | Location: Alaska | Registered: April 29, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of slyguy
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the opportunity!

Count me in.

cheers~

Posts: 904 | Location: Valley Oregon | Registered: May 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thanks!

Posts: 272 | Registered: May 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Where there's smoke,
there's fire!!
Picture of techguy
posted Hide Post
Please add me. Thank you.

Posts: 1770 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: February 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in. Thank you!

Posts: 715 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: December 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
just got an RX full size....thinking this medium might be perfection for a grip
sign me up please, if fit is right.

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9849 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in. Thanks for the opportunity.

Posts: 133 | Location: Westfield, IN | Registered: June 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
Please count me in.

Posts: 5691 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
100% Sea-Moose
posted Hide Post
Thanks so much for the karma....please count me in

Posts: 301 | Location: Manchester, NH | Registered: February 06, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post