SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    THE HORROR OF A 10 POUND DOUBLE ACTION TRIGGER!!! DA/SA OHH THE HUGE MANATEE!!!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

THE HORROR OF A 10 POUND DOUBLE ACTION TRIGGER!!! DA/SA OHH THE HUGE MANATEE!!! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hrhawk:
I just point the boom stick at the target with some semblance of a sight picture and pull the little metal stick straight back to the frame. I do it exactly the same no matter what trigger I run.

If you mastered the DA, then pick up a striker and do the exact same thing. It will be magic. It might just move a little farther.

If you mastered a striker the pick up a DA and do the same thing. It will be magic. It just might move a little less.

Once you get past the design differences. They are only different in use if you choose to make them different. I would say stop thinking about it. Just pick up the boom stick, kind of align the sights, and pull the little metal or plastic stick straight back. It will be magic.

This is pretty much my view on the matter. It seems to me that a lot of the problem comes from overthinking things.

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts." Sherlock Holmes

Posts: 1286 | Registered: February 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post