SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Anyone here have a Lionheart LH9?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone here have a Lionheart LH9? Login/Join 
posted
Since I'm half a Korean slanteye I figured maybe getting a South Korean military pistol would be cool. Looking for input from owners. Thanks guys.

For ME:
DA/SA= Sig 9mm
Striker fired= Glock 9mm
If it's a .45= 1911
Suppressed= HK in .45
I like anything in 10mm

Posts: 1442 | Location: VA | Registered: July 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
They are just renamed Daewoo pistols. Still made by them I believe. They have been in service In S. Korea for decades. I think they are pretty well proven by now. They do have that weird double action plus mode.

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
I would like to just see one. Local dealer is a distributing dealer for them have been in his shop several times past 2 years, he's never had one in stock, or least when I was in.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of winter_war
posted Hide Post
I bought a Daewoo DP51 about 25 years ago. They will take S&W 59 magazines and it has that unusual Tri-Action trigger system. It was more of a novelty for me. Smile

I've seen the Lionheart at gun shows recently.

Posts: 755 | Location: Texas | Registered: November 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Syngin1066
posted Hide Post
My lgs had one a couple of months ago. It was ordered in for someone, so I didn't really play with it or dry fire it. The fit and finish was nice and my overall impression was it was a modified S&W 5906.

All I've had all day is like six gummy bears and some scotch...

Posts: 4851 | Location: Celina, TX | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
A friend has one, it's a good gun. It does seem to be a modified 5906, which is a great gun, IMO.

Posts: 214 | Location: Ohio | Registered: January 01, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post