SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Looking at the P320 X-Carry Pro vs X-Compact
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking at the P320 X-Carry Pro vs X-Compact Login/Join 
Picture of Texaspoff
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by esdunbar:
Is the Pro still LEO only, or are they selling it to mere mortals now?

Not sure, I haven't seen any in the regular channels yet. My LE dealer just got in his shipment of Pro Compact.

TXPO

Coldborecustom.com

Posts: 258 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So if I understand this correctly, the 17 rnd mags will fit the x-carry grip module but not the x-compact but the compact slide fits on the x-carry grip module?

I'm new to this P320 but am really enjoying full size P320RX.

Posts: 3 | Registered: December 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Texaspoff:
quote:

Not sure, I haven't seen any in the regular channels yet. My LE dealer just got in his shipment of Pro Compact.

TXPO

Is the Pro Compact an X-Compact with stand alone rear sites and top screws on the mounting plate?

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chetly:
So if I understand this correctly, the 17 rnd mags will fit the x-carry grip module but not the x-compact but the compact slide fits on the x-carry grip module?

17 round Full Size/Carry mags fit flush in the X-Carry grip. They can be used in the X-Compact grip too, but they'll hang out the bottom a bit.

15 round Compact magazines fit flush in the X-Compact.

The standard P320 Compact and Carry slides are the same. A Compact slide will fit on an X-Carry grip.

However, the X-Compact specifically uses the slightly shorter Subcompact slide. You can still put a Compact slide on the X-Compact, but it will protrude past the front of the grip module a bit:

Posts: 32495 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:

My carry setup is exactly the same.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Texaspoff
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Texaspoff:
quote:

TXPO

Is the Pro Compact an X-Compact with stand alone rear sites and top screws on the mounting plate?

Yes it has the rear sight and plate separate.

TXPO

Coldborecustom.com

Posts: 258 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post