SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Picked up a P220 Nitron
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Picked up a P220 Nitron Login/Join 
Picture of Nframe
posted
image uploadcertificity.com

Traded off a 229 and CZ. I forgot how good the P220 felt and fantastic accuracy

Posts: 2912 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Very nice. Those look like some of the most comfortable factory grips yet.

Posts: 17891 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Nice! Trading works best for me too. It sounds like you aren't missing the CZ or the other Sig...

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
Very nice. Those look like some of the most comfortable factory grips yet.

David, yes they are slimmer feeling to me and have lots of grip so they don't move while shooting.

I don't miss the two I traded off because I never shot them. Wink

Posts: 2912 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Every day is New Year's Day
for Calendar Boy!

Oh, and I'm BANNED
posted Hide Post
Nice buy. I really like the E2 grips on a P229 and P226 but I've never held a P220 with E2 grips. I bet they will shoot great.

Posts: 1045 | Registered: September 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
I'm loving the way this feels and shoots. I've set aside my 1911's for a bit. I just got 9 more mags for the 220 today and loaded em all up. I hope to get out and shoot tomorrow.

It even got me reloading 45 again, 500 rounds yesterday.

Picture of winter_war
posted Hide Post
That's nice! Any P220 is a great deal.

I don't like E2 grips, but I could live with them on a P220. They fit my hand a lot better than the E2 grips on the other P-series.

Posts: 755 | Location: Texas | Registered: November 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post