SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Ever go to the gunstore and leave with a gun you never intended to buy?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ever go to the gunstore and leave with a gun you never intended to buy? Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
I have done that. I have also bought a gun because I had a holster it would fit!

Nothing wrong with that, it's being practical.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20758 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
Never happens Wink

Posts: 5574 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happens more than I care to know....lol

Posts: 141 | Registered: August 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rbmcmjr:
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin101:
funny you should mention a 629. got one of those in January

Are you sure that's the right photo? It looks like an 8-shot 627 to me.

my bad...you are correct...geek! Smile

Posts: 7791 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by loki993:
What do you mean by never...

Last time I went in the the LGS to look at 10mms..the sig p220 and a Dan Wesson Rz10 specifically..I may catch hell for this here but I walked out with a G20. I had always wanted one and I knew Id get one eventually but that day it was not on the list.

Great purchase! Why would you catch hell for buying a Glock 20? It's the most proven 10mm handgun ever made, by far.

Posts: 1087 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I made my most impulsive purchase ever a few months ago. I'm still not sure what I was thinking.

I walked out of my LGS with a P320 9mm full size. I regret it every day because it wasn't at all needed.

Posts: 1087 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jbourneidentity:
I made my most impulsive purchase ever a few months ago. I'm still not sure what I was thinking.

I walked out of my LGS with a P320 9mm full size. I regret it every day because it wasn't at all needed.

you could always sell it to ease your consciance!!

Posts: 7791 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bought a Kahr PM45.
Traded for a Glock 30sf.
Traded for a Glock 19.
Traded for a Cz P09 SA.
All within about 2 months. If I like it enough to pick it up I will usually buy it.

Love my Sigs but carry my Glocks

Posts: 373 | Registered: February 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Pretty much never.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jbourneidentity:
[QUOTE]
Great purchase! Why would you catch hell for buying a Glock 20? It's the most proven 10mm handgun ever made, by far.

Because I walked into the store with every intention of buying a P220. After weighing the pros and cons..namely the price and capacity I had to go with the glock. That said Im sure the 220 will make it into my collection at some point.

Posts: 140 | Location: NW Kansas | Registered: May 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have never bought a gun from walking into a gun store. In fact almost every gun I bought from online. Part of the joy I get is hunting down what I want and finding it for a price I'm willing to pay. I love perusing GunBroker.

Posts: 612 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: March 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redlickranch
posted Hide Post
Last two weeks I went by my LGS and ending up buying a Sig 2022 and Smith 686 357 Revolver. Both were killer deals so I couldn't resist. Sig was used, but unfired for $389 and the Smith was also unfired for $499. I was actually trying to find a Smith Revolver in 44 magnum. Smile

NRA Life Member

Posts: 1047 | Location: Bluegrass State GO CARDS!!! | Registered: July 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post