SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    What's the cheapest Beretta 92G Elite LTT you can find?

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
What's the cheapest Beretta 92G Elite LTT you can find? Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted
I don't follow these closely enough, but one I see for $750 NIB, I think that's a hell of a price, even without the trigger job. What do you guys see pricing wise for this model?

Q

Posts: 26352 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Report This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
That's about as low as I've seen. Might be able to luck Into one for less on Gunbroker.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7942 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
That's an outstanding price. Buy as many as you can at that price. Less than I pay as a dealer.

Posts: 5161 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Found one locally that a gentleman bought to try to get back into DA/SA. Fired one mag thru it and posted it, the 2 extra mags he bought with it,and 2 holsters he bought for it for $800.
I swooped!

Posts: 32 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: April 25, 2009Report This Post
Press hard,
Three copies
posted Hide Post
SPI GUNS on GB was moving them just under $700 but then getting $40 for shipping. Still a great overall price. Might keep an eye on SportsmansSupply auctions as well.

A Veteran, whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve, is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Posts: 2200 | Location: VA | Registered: June 12, 2004Report This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
That price you found is the lowest Ive heard of.

Posts: 13806 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
That is great price. Then pick up a trigger job in a bag.

The pistol does not really come into its own untill the trigger job.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Report This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
I agree. Great price, and the trigger job in a bag is easy to install and definitely made it better. I got mine from forum member DaBigBR.

十人十色

Posts: 2103 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Report This Post
posted Hide Post
On a related note, a seller in VA offered his unfired WC Tactical Centurion that already had the WC action trigger job for $750 (that's wroth about $1400 on GB). I just missed snapping it up. It also fired my desire to get a non-railed Centurion, which I did and posted elsewhere on these boards, recently.

Posts: 3536 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Report This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DaBigBR:
That's an outstanding price. Buy as many as you can at that price. Less than I pay as a dealer.

This!

That's a smoking deal for that pistol.

Posts: 12541 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Report This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
$839 is the lowest I can find at an online dealer. But that's +shipping and +transfer fee.

Twogunjay has them for $799 on GB, but that's +shipping, +CC fee, and +transfer fee.

So it sounds like $750 is a good deal, especially if that's the OTD price, and still better than usual even if it's +tax, or +shipping/+transfer.

quote:
Originally posted by ceptor781:
SPI GUNS on GB was moving them just under $700 but then getting $40 for shipping.

$998 at SPI GUNS now.

Posts: 32495 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Report This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
I don't follow these closely enough, but one I see for $750 NIB, I think that's a hell of a price, even without the trigger job. What do you guys see pricing wise for this model?

I've got a local guy wanting to trade me one with the trigger job for my 226 Legion SAO.

They really that decent of a handgun?

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Report This Post
Failing to prepare is
preparing to fail.
Picture of SigLaw
posted Hide Post
I picked mine up from SPI when they were $700.

Posts: 1359 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: November 08, 2000Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rockchalk06:
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:

I've got a local guy wanting to trade me one with the trigger job for my 226 Legion SAO.

They really that decent of a handgun?

Apples and oranges. Da/sa gun, vs sa gun.

Both are great guns, new ltt with trigger in a bag would be about 900. Used i see the legion sao going for 1k give or take.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Report This Post