SIGforum
Where do I find a P320 tacops carry?

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/430601935/m/3990043124

March 20, 2017, 08:17 PM
JazzFan
Where do I find a P320 tacops carry?
I have been looking for a P320 tacops carry for about a month now with no success. Anyone have a lead on one or know of a sig direct dealer that may have more access to P320's? Thanks for any help you can provide!
March 21, 2017, 02:40 PM
Uncle Malice
Is there a difference between the tacops carry and the carry with threaded barrel?

If those, I see plenty of those available...
March 21, 2017, 02:47 PM
RogueJSK
quote:
Originally posted by Uncle Malice:
Is there a difference between the tacops carry and the carry with threaded barrel?

Yes.

The 320CA-9-BSS-TB is a standard Carry, just with a threaded barrel. It comes with standard Siglight night sights and 2x standard 17 round magazines.

The 320CA-9-TACOPS-TB is a Carry with a threaded barrel, but has suppressor height Siglite night sights and 4x extended 21 round magazines.

So you could make a standard Carry TB into a Carry TacOps by adding suppressor sights and getting some extended magazines. However, that obviously adds some extra cost to the equation... Figure ~$40 each for the extended mags plus ~$90 for the suppressor sights. (Though you could probably recoup some of the cost of the sights by selling your like new standard Siglites.)
March 21, 2017, 07:38 PM
JazzFan
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
quote:
Originally posted by Uncle Malice:

Yes.

The 320CA-9-BSS-TB is a standard Carry, just with a threaded barrel. It comes with standard Siglight night sights and 2x standard 17 round magazines.

The 320CA-9-TACOPS-TB is a Carry with a threaded barrel, but has suppressor height Siglite night sights and 4x extended 21 round magazines.

So you could make a standard Carry TB into a Carry TacOps by adding suppressor sights and getting some extended magazines. However, that obviously adds some extra cost to the equation... Figure ~$40 each for the extended mags plus ~$90 for the suppressor sights. (Though you could probably recoup some of the cost of the sights by selling your like new standard Siglites.)

I talked to an online gun store that sells a lot of Sigs and the guy claimed some of the compacts with threaded barrels are shipping with tall night sights. Not all, but some according to him. Supposedly the same model # but with the tall sights...
March 21, 2017, 07:44 PM
RogueJSK
If the same is true for the Carry TB, and you can find one that already comes with the tall suppressor sights, that evens it out and makes the Carry TB just as good of an option as the TacOps.

The TacOps is ~$150 more than the Carry TB, and at places like Top Gun Supply you can find the 21 round extended mags for ~$45 each or the 17 rounders for ~$35 each. So for the roughly the same price, you could get a Carry TB with 2x 17 rounders and order an additional 4x 21 rounders, or a TacOps with 4x 21 rounders and order an additional 2x 17 rounders.
March 22, 2017, 09:10 PM
454gun
Nice
April 01, 2017, 08:48 AM
RogueJSK
Email sent, JazzFan. I may have found you one for sale.

It looks like the newest P320 Carry TBs do come with suppressor sights. So the only difference now between the 320CA-9-BSS-TB and the 320CA-9-TACOPS-TB is the extended magazines.