SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Question on SIG promotions
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Question on SIG promotions Login/Join 
posted
Just bought a SIG 320-M17 and I qualify for the free pair of 21-round mags. I applied for the promo and SIG is sending a code good for the mags at their online store. For anyone who's done this, is the code sent by E-Mail or regular mail?

Posts: 204 | Registered: July 10, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
No idea, but if I find out before you do (I "registered", etc. this afternoon) I'll post here. You should be good for a $50 coupon too.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The $50 coupon also applies to the M17?

Posts: 204 | Registered: July 10, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JPD217
posted Hide Post
The $50 promo for my P320 X Pro came in an email. When you check out at the sig store there will be a place for you to enter this code.

Posts: 2585 | Location: North Dakota | Registered: August 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dawes:
The $50 coupon also applies to the M17?

So I was told by the guy who sold me the M17, and I had no problem registering for both the $50 and the two magazines on SIG's "rebate access" website.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post