SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Question on SIG promotions

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Question on SIG promotions Login/Join 
posted
Just bought a SIG 320-M17 and I qualify for the free pair of 21-round mags. I applied for the promo and SIG is sending a code good for the mags at their online store. For anyone who's done this, is the code sent by E-Mail or regular mail?

Posts: 81 | Registered: July 10, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
No idea, but if I find out before you do (I "registered", etc. this afternoon) I'll post here. You should be good for a $50 coupon too.

Posts: 23287 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The $50 coupon also applies to the M17?

Posts: 81 | Registered: July 10, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JPD217
posted Hide Post
The $50 promo for my P320 X Pro came in an email. When you check out at the sig store there will be a place for you to enter this code.

"Let us speak courteously, deal fairly, and keep ourselves armed and ready."

President Theodore Roosevelt

"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good"
-- George Washington

Posts: 2447 | Location: North Dakota | Registered: August 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dawes:
The $50 coupon also applies to the M17?

So I was told by the guy who sold me the M17, and I had no problem registering for both the $50 and the two magazines on SIG's "rebate access" website.

Posts: 23287 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post