SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320 / P250 Grip Frames
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320 / P250 Grip Frames Login/Join 
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted
I was at the local SIG Mecca today & found a whole rack of grip frames 1/4 of them FDE.
Figured , why not !
I was actually kind of surprised to see that they had such a nice selection in stock since the military selecting the 320 and the "oh now I gotta have one" reaction .
Figured they'd be hard to find.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6931 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NoQuota
posted Hide Post
Man, I wish the slide on my P320 looked as good as your P250!

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Posts: 594 | Location: St Augustine, FL | Registered: March 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cool-You're fortunate to be able to gaet items like that locally.
BTW-Did you have aftermarket work done on your slide ? If so , who did the work---It looks great

Posts: 462 | Location: NW Indiana  | Registered: January 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Grip related tale of woe:
I bought a 9mm Conversion Kit from Sig to convert my P250SC into a Compact.
Kit arrives. It has the new "modified" updated grip with the built up area around the slide release. My FCU wont fit. Call Sig. Get told I need a new slide release. I ask for an old style grip so I don't have to gunsmith anything. CS Dude says they no longer supply the old grip. New slide release now on its way.
So heed this tale of woe if you plan to switchy-switchy your grip modules.
New grip module is NOT compatible with older FCUs!
I guess I should have consulted Sig before I ordered (mea culpa) but a note on the website for the conversion kit would have been nice!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bahs11:

BTW-Did you have aftermarket work done on your slide ? If so , who did the work---It looks great

An individual forbidden from soliciting any new business on this forum.

*as for the FCU to new grip frame fitment, the .45acp works just fine.
But the .45acp is a different frame.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

Posts: 6931 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 98XJRC
posted Hide Post
Looks great and I'm extremely jealous of that type of selection from a dealer on a local level.

Posts: 782 | Location: PA  | Registered: December 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
orareyougladtoseeme
Picture of isthatasiginyourpocket
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
Grip related tale of woe:
I bought a 9mm Conversion Kit from Sig to convert my P250SC into a Compact.
Kit arrives. It has the new "modified" updated grip with the built up area around the slide release. My FCU wont fit. Call Sig. Get told I need a new slide release. I ask for an old style grip so I don't have to gunsmith anything. CS Dude says they no longer supply the old grip. New slide release now on its way.
So heed this tale of woe if you plan to switchy-switchy your grip modules.
New grip module is NOT compatible with older FCUs!
I guess I should have consulted Sig before I ordered (mea culpa) but a note on the website for the conversion kit would have been nice!

The last 320 grip module I bought came with the new slide release. I thought all the new grip modules came with the new slide release.

Posts: 2547 | Location: MN | Registered: March 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
.. . .And am still looking for a new-style, Full size, small grip in black to go on P320F9 RX. Some dealers contend that they have been told it will be October before such an part exists.

Any sightings? Mac

Mac in Michigan

Posts: 504 | Location: Below the Bridge in Michigan | Registered: July 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
I went with a Compact Small due to wearing tactical gloves & the overall added grip diameter.
Glad to find it on the rack.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

posted Hide Post
I was just up to the Grice Gun Shop here in PA on Sat They are a Sig super store they have the whole display that you show in your photos . all the sig hand guns , scopes ammo grips you name it . They did have some large carry grips for 320 in black . and also subcompact . and a few FDE things . The stock moves fast I stop in about every 3 to 4 weeks

Posts: 936 | Registered: July 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dEX_RX
posted Hide Post
And you only got one?!

If you happen to venture back there and would want to be a hero, I'd take anything (not Subcompact) in the Small grip diameter and FDE. They've been impossible to find.

NXGen Tactical
CZ P-09 MHS Trials #79 | P320RX-TSS | P320SCR | VP9 LE

Posts: 110 | Location: Central Mass | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WOW. Me too. Full size, small grip, black, new style. Be happy to pay for grip, postage, and trouble.

Local SIG supper store just does not have small grips. Mac

Mac in Michigan

Posts: 504 | Location: Below the Bridge in Michigan | Registered: July 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks like fin feather fur in Ashland?

They always seem to have a plentiful stock of sig firearms and accessories. Their sales can be hard to beat too.

Was fortunate to try all grip shell sizes/lengths to see what fit me before buying.

Posts: 32 | Location: Ohio | Registered: January 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Was just going to say ashland. Missed you by a day grumpy! I was there Friday getting an exchange kit.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Indeed it was the FFF in Ashland !
Nice to see them actually carrying some AR parts.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

Picture of pjsaleen266
posted Hide Post
Sent you an email

LWRC American sniper edition
sig 226 BWT
sig p226 X5 short

Beretta 92 n 84

Posts: 396 | Location: bucks co ,Pa. | Registered: February 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
E-mailed whom ?

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%