SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Beretta 92FS Experts...... Stainless/Inox small parts question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Beretta 92FS Experts...... Stainless/Inox small parts question Login/Join 
Picture of fz4vgq
posted
I've been out of the Beretta 92 game for awhile.... are the OEM Beretta stainless small parts not being made anymore ? Seems a lot of the parts have been out of stock on Beretta and MGW's websites for a long time ?

Looks like I can still get the "kit" that includes the stainless trigger, guide rod, safety levers and mag release. OEM Beretta Stainless barrels seem hit or miss...

I'm looking for Trigger pin, Hammer pin, Slotted Grip Screws, Disassembly Latch.

Trying to duplicate what this one looks like with one of my 92FS's:

Posts: 2463 | Location: Winter Wonderland | Registered: April 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can't answer your question but that's a beautiful gun

Posts: 1568 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
At least some of your parts seem to be available at Numrich Gunparts.

https://www.gunpartscorp.com/g...2-series/92fs?page=3

You may have to order what’s available then look elsewhere for what’s not in stock. If no hurry, getting on the backorder list is an option.

Posts: 6156 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fz4vgq
posted Hide Post
Thanks sourdough44 ! knocked a couple items off my list !

Posts: 2463 | Location: Winter Wonderland | Registered: April 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ebay or Gunbroker might get you a few more.

Posts: 6870 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fz4vgq:
Thanks sourdough44 ! knocked a couple items off my list !

Let me know how the take down lever works. I am in the same process and it is the last part I need.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 255 | Location: Oregon | Registered: April 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
sigwheeler, thanks i went ahead and ordered the piece. lets see if it arrives. shipping was 25 euro's though.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fz4vgq
posted Hide Post
Well, I'm 1/2 way there. I have, but have not yet installed, the safety lever assembly. I have Hogue stainless grips screws on the way. Still need the disassembly latch & a 4.7" Elite barrel.

posted Hide Post
Well, the takedown latch arrived just fine.

A little spendy for shipping, but it is here. even the wife said it looks spiffy.

Actually, she said I am as bad as a girl making all the parts match.

posted Hide Post
Good looking gun. I just had my small parts hard chromed, along with the Vertec slide I put on. Looks similar except the slide is silver and the barrel is black.

Posts: 597 | Registered: October 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Minor thread drift, does anyone make an extended inox magazine release? I'm thinking of doing up an inox compact and I prefer the extended releases on my berettas.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2731 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post