SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Short (3-1/2") Buffer Tube for AR Pistols
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Short (3-1/2") Buffer Tube for AR Pistols Login/Join 
posted
Does any one have any first hand experience with the Pantheon Arms Kentri Short Buffer System? There are numerous very favorable reviews on vendor/supplier websites. However, I'm a little leery of reviews posted by those who have a financial interest in circulating glowing reports.

The manufacturer's website is https://pantheonarms.com and this "system" uses the stock bolt control group. The "trick" component appears to be the use of a nested/stacked Belleville type spring along with a more conventional long coil spring.

Right now these "short buffer tube systems" are on sale at Vision Defense for $49.95 + $3.95 shipping.

------------------------------------------------------------
"I have resolved to fight as long as Marse Robert has a corporal's guard, or until he says give up. He is the man I shall follow or die in the attempt."

Feb. 27, 1865 Letter by Sgt. Henry P. Fortson 'B' Co. 31st GA Vol. Inf.

Posts: 1229 | Location: Coastal NC | Registered: December 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post