SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    6" Korth PRS 45ACP
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

6" Korth PRS 45ACP Login/Join 
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
Good lord, those are amazing pieces. But those Sigs and CZs, though nice, don't you think that's kinda cheating for this thread ? But guns is guns, we like em all, even those we wish we could shoot.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8679 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bac1023:

Have you had a chance to shoot this yet. Just curious how noticeable the incredibly low bore axis is.

To me it's the most interesting pistol I have ever seen. A lot of the engineering makes you wonder why it has taken manufacturers so long to do something totally different with sound engineering behind it and not doing different just to be different. Just curious if the concept is truly as functional as it would seem to be and if there are any downsides to many out of the box long held traditional designs.

Posts: 3920 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This thread seems to get better and better. Those guns are the things of dreams for me. Your collection is quite amazing.

Posts: 6888 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Mercy you have some beautiful and very unusual side arms. Some of these I have only seen a picture of. Very nice indeed.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Korth USA was never affiliated with Korth. They were completely separate. No Nighthawk only brings in revolvers. I don’t even think the PRS is still in production.

Korth made another semi auto back when the shop was in Ratzeburg. I’ve got a couple of those. Unlike the PRS, the early Korth Autopistol used a falling block locking system somewhat similar to the Walther P38. They are extreme high quality.

Good Lord, this may kick the Colt 1903 off the podium as my most favoritist-looking pistol of all time. This thing is beautiful. I should have never opened this stupid thread. Now I have to go find out all about this pistol and see how super expensive it is and how I'll never touch one in person. Absolutely gorgeous work of art.

Posts: 1251 | Location: Oregon | Registered: March 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow. Yeah, not my cup of tea as far as looks go, but I wouldn't call it "ugly"...maybe "unusual".

The build quality certainly looks pristine. I'd be very proud to own that.

Posts: 148 | Registered: June 29, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1s1k:
quote:

Have you had a chance to shoot this yet. Just curious how noticeable the incredibly low bore axis is.

To me it's the most interesting pistol I have ever seen. A lot of the engineering makes you wonder why it has taken manufacturers so long to do something totally different with sound engineering behind it and not doing different just to be different. Just curious if the concept is truly as functional as it would seem to be and if there are any downsides to many out of the box long held traditional designs.

I am fascinated by this Alien pistol. And looking at the website of the Czech manufacturer has enhanced my fascination - to the extent I have just emailed the Australian agent to see if they have stock.

This is the website for these amazing pistols - http://laugoarms.com/alien.html

Posts: 154 | Location: Sydney, Australia | Registered: December 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post