SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P226 E2 upgrade problem
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P226 E2 upgrade problem Login/Join 
Picture of joshs74nova
posted
Recently I went shooting my P226R for the first time since installing the E2 upgrade kit. The problem I had was several times while shooting my magazine would drop out of the grip. The magazines I'm using are the 18 round men-gar mags. I never had a problem with them when using the old polymer grips.

Has anyone else experienced this problem? Does anyone have a recommendation on how I can fix this?

I'm not totally convinced I really like the new grip anymore than the old anyways.

Posts: 325 | Location: Pearl, MS | Registered: February 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not saying operator error. I always try several mag types and see if my buddy can replicate the problem. I did have a problem with loose E2 grips on my 229 but not my 226.

Posts: 17222 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post