SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320 - 1,000 rds fired in 13 minutes....
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320 - 1,000 rds fired in 13 minutes.... Login/Join 
Picture of Billy346
posted Hide Post
Well....I guess if I was in a fire fight and my belt-fed machine gun went down, I could count on my trusty p320 to serve as a backup... Roll Eyes

"Like a horse has its rider, and the sky has its moon, a man has his loneliness, mistaken as pride." -Longmire

Posts: 539 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: January 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Oh and just 1000 rounds? SP2022 did 5000. It was just getting warmed up at around 1000.

Yeah but he cheated. Took a rest at 600 for the temp measurement. Wimp! C'mon, man...straight on thru FTW! Wink

I thought it kinda neat how he switched trigger fingers to the 'weak' hand during the first set without going to an actual left-handed hold on the gun. All those trigger pulls are tough!

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TexasRaider
posted Hide Post
The Sig SP2022 is one over-engineered tank of pistol, which is probably why I like it. A previous poster mentioned that the French National Gendarme used multiple pistols in their 250,000 round test of this platform. That is true, but I don't think it mitigates the incredible amount of torture that each pistol was put through during the process. It's too bad the SP2022 doesn't have any sexy cachet to it, like the P226's association with the Navy Seals, otherwise it would probably be more highly-regarded or sought-after. However, that's OK with me because it keeps the prices down. Great little (big!) gun.

Posts: 801 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: June 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig209:
Take them at face value.
No thanks

Posts: 107589 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post