SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig 220 Carry Question...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig 220 Carry Question... Login/Join 
Thermonuclear Vulcan
Picture of Zebulon
posted
Were any special run 220 Carrys done without a rail, or an Equinox Version? I'm looking for a little something Special in a .45 Chambered 220.....Thanks Guys.....Zebulon

Posts: 2761 | Location: Central North Carolina | Registered: November 19, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Zebulon:
Were any special run 220 Carrys done without a rail, or an Equinox Version? I'm looking for a little something Special in a .45 Chambered 220.....Thanks Guys.....Zebulon

No Carry Equinox version that I'm aware of. But, SIG did make the original Carry SAS (DAK). No rail, of course.

The Gen 2 Carry SAS (DA/SA) also has no rail.

Too bad both are discontinued.

Q

Posts: 26376 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Every day is New Year's Day
for Calendar Boy!

Oh, and I'm BANNED
posted Hide Post
I have a P220 Carry SAO. The SAO frame has the rail. I just put the Carry slide on an older P220 without a rail to get what you're looking for. Or you could use the slide off a Compact as well.

Posts: 1045 | Registered: September 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
This is one I picked up in the Classifieds a few months ago.

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4618 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Not a Special run, and it does have a rail. However, my P-220 Equinox Carry is a favorite for sure. The good folks at GGI made it even a little better.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36840 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
^^^^ Carry Equinox. That's my education for today. Thanks, Steve.

Q

Posts: 26376 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thermonuclear Vulcan
Picture of Zebulon
posted Hide Post
Thank you all for the information. I love the 220 Carry because it looks, feels and shoots like my 225 s. Just a wee bit larger......Zebulon

Posts: 2761 | Location: Central North Carolina | Registered: November 19, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post