SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    What's your subcompact
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What's your subcompact Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
The 365 seems to be a solution for me. It gets much use. That said, I have been training with a CZ P10s lately. I have to admit I kinda like it. The ergos feel great for some reason. Heavy compared to the 365, but it’s early in the process.

D

Posts: 30 | Registered: February 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I checked Hellcat - because my actual gun was not on the list, a Springfield 911 in 9mm. Similar size to the Sig 938, 7+1. Pocket carry in Galco PH 204 horsehide - made for PPK. It is my upgrade from a KelTec PF-9.

Posts: 974 | Location: Confluence of Mississippi & Ohio Rivers | Registered: October 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
That would have fit in the Micro 9mm 1911 category.

quote:
Originally posted by Humbug:
I checked Hellcat - because my actual gun was not on the list, a Springfield 911 in 9mm. Similar size to the Sig 938, 7+1. Pocket carry in Galco PH 204 horsehide - made for PPK. It is my upgrade from a KelTec PF-9.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of Death
and Destruction
Picture of walker77
posted Hide Post
I carry a Glock 26 or 27 on my ankle. It uses the same mags as my compact Glock.

Posts: 7393 | Location: Raymore, Missouri | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
SIG P238.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8925 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
P365

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
Was Kahr PM9 for years. I installed magguts but haven’t had a chance to test them so I’ve been carrying 43x and I’m liking it better. More to hold onto and more rounds and better sights.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7942 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
My Beretta PX4 subcompact is my primary subcompact and primary CCW. It has a Robert Burke trigger job 10#/4#, decock only conversion, HD night sights, and talon grips. CCR refinished in dusk. Love the damn thing. One of 3 subcompacts that I’d say best I have ever used with the trigger job’d P239 and subcompact Sphinx. When I factor in price, trigger, part availability (Sphinx sucks in this regards), capacity (13+1), and how well it shoots, it’s numero uno in 20 years of carrying concealed.

My gym bag, motorcycle riding, winter subcompact is a HK P30SK. The HK has a large trigger guard with I carry when I’m using any kind of gloves. It also has a Robert Burke trigger.

The P30SK, with the trigger job is kind of close to the stock PX4 subcompact trigger. The PX4 subcompact trigger is like a tuned P series Sig, maybe slightly better.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12614 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackwater
posted Hide Post
I've put away the G43x and P365XL and carry a XCarry with a Xcompact grip on it. Frankly there is not much difference except in accuracy and shoot-ability.

Joe

Posts: 2525 | Location: Az | Registered: October 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hot Fuzz
Picture of Turbo216
posted Hide Post
Most of the time I carry a Shield 9, other times it's a Kahr CW9 or a Kimber Micro 9. I'm hoping to get a Glock 48 soon, I sold my 43.

Hater of fun since 2001!

Posts: 585 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: January 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
I should add that when not at the field and wearing sport shorts (which I stated in an earlier thread that I carry my RM380. Sometimes I do carry my LCP) I have been carrying my 43X with Shield Arms 15 round mags. That is, when not carrying my P228!

Posts: 3445 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glock 26, Kahr MK9, & Ruger LCP

Posts: 1060 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beretta92
posted Hide Post
S&W M&P Shield 2.0 9mm
Glock 26 Gen 4
Taurus 85CH 38spl

Looking toward a SIG P365 or a Glock 43 soon

I found a P365 locally for $420

Might have to Stimulate the Economy.

Posts: 1861 | Location: Clarksville Indiana | Registered: May 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gambit
posted Hide Post

Posts: 915 | Location: Acadiana | Registered: February 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AnimalMother88
posted Hide Post
Sig P238

Posts: 1338 | Location: Indy | Registered: January 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just picked up a P365. Now to try it out.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16063 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for being
genuinely stupid
posted Hide Post
The only Sig I own is the P365.

Posts: 340 | Location: Derby City KY. | Registered: April 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who Woulda
Ever Thought?
posted Hide Post
I voted Glock 48 because it is the only one on the list that I currently own. I'd like a Sig 365 though.

Posts: 6587 | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tinyman
posted Hide Post
P365 -- and will contunue until something better comes along. Tinyman

Stupid people are like glo-sticks.
I want to shake the shit out of them
till the light comes on

Posts: 315 | Location: Leeds, Alabama | Registered: August 28, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Where liberty dwells,
there is my country
Picture of Nick
posted Hide Post
I voted PPS, but as soon as I can get my G48 on my permit, it will have primarily carry duties.

"Escaped the liberal Borg and living free"

Posts: 2225 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: January 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post